Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

24 Oct 2009

NEW LOOK WEBSITE

So this week I decided that my website needed a face-lift. So I've been spending my spare few evening hours tweaking the design and layout, testing the links and deciding what images to include. It's not been an easy task and more than a few glasses of wine have been consumed along the way but I'm pleased to say it's now up and running!













I decided on a simple, clean layout and that (in terms of images at least) less is more! So I have included a few of my favourite images alongside some of my newer work which I'm really proud of.

Click here to view website > www.paul-farris.com

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment