Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

23 Jun 2010

Read all about it - what people are saying about our photography courses

"I learned so much in the four hours, and now understand my camera for the first time. I'll be back for the practical course, this is one course that should be a must for every digital SLR camera owner, I will be telling everyone about this course. Thanks Paul, it was excellent!"

The above testimonial is just one from many that I have received in praise of my photography courses and workshops. If you are a keen photography enthusiast in reach of Brisbane then why not join us for a one of courses and find out how to get better images from your digital SLR camera. I'm a professional photographer offering photography courses that cover the essential theory, and practical courses that put the theory into practice in small groups to ensure you get plenty of personal attention.

www.learnphotography.com.au

For more testimonials click here

No comments:

Post a Comment