Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

1 Jul 2010

July update

With Learn Photography one-to-one photography courses the focus is on you and you only. We will be able to answer your questions, help you understand the manual features of your camera and spend valuable time taking photos as well as reviewing and discussing the results.

With private one-to-one tuition we can cover the same subjects as in our other courses or tailor the time to suit your particular needs including help with post processing your images in Photoshop - it's up to you!


One-to-one tuition can take place at our Wynnum location, in Brisbane, your home or maybe you have a favourite location you have always wanted to photograph - this could be anywhere from the Story Bridge at sunrise to your favourite beach location - it's up to you!

Whats happening this month?

We are having our training room and studio built this month which will give us more space to grow and the ability to offer additional courses such as studio lighting workshops (much requested) and photoshop and post processing masterclasses. We will also have some nice clean white wall space to finally hang and display some of our favourite work.

I often get asked my opinion on what equipment to purchase so after many requests I will be adding some additional pages to the website that will act as a guide to the best accessories and where to source them. This will include info on gear such as tripods, lenses, filters, memory cards, flash and much more...

2 comments:

  1. I took a one on one class and knowing nothing about my camera, I now have enough to get me going. As soon as I got home I had my camera out to play with. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moana

    So glad you enjoyed the course and thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete