Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

16 Aug 2010

Brisbane panorama

Running photography courses every week I get to meet a lot of fantastic people who all share my passion and love for photography. Sometimes I get sent images that have either been taken on one of the workshops or taken after with the new found knowledge and tips picked up from the courses. A little over a month ago we had a practical workshop in Brisbane which concluded with some shots taken after sundown of the Brisbane skyline. I was really pleased to be sent this image from Lee McMe which an impressive panoramic featuring images taken during the workshop.











Lee has done a fantastic job with stitching the images together and a big thanks to him for allowing me to share the image on my blog for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment