Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

20 Jan 2011

Abstracts

Whilst looking through some archived images today I came across two I would like to share. The first was taken four years ago as a test shot for a commission from Nokia who had given me the brief to supply some 'abstract' style images of unusual and distinctive flowers, plants and suchlike. The picture was actually taken in the garden section of my local Bunnings who had a great selection of plants and they were only too happy to let me snap away at my leisure.



The second image is more recent and is a warped and distorted view of the Iconic Brisbane Story Bridge. The original shot was a panoramic taken whilst I was giving some one-to-one photography tuition and has since been the subject of some major tweeking via Photoshop CS5.


The original image is featured on the home page of the Learn Photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment