Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

24 Apr 2010

Trip sinister update

It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me with a ton of courses and loads of images to edit so I was really pleased to finally being able to meet up again with Ben from Trip Sinister to look through a selection of the images from the photoshoot. During the actual shoot we had a few costume changes which meant there was plenty to go through and only made the selection process tougher - but after much discussion and debate we selected our favourites, a couple of which I thought I would share here.


You can listen to Trip Sinister via their MySpace page

UPDATE - 28.4.10

Just added another image from the shoot to my website (music) page.


Look out for a behind the scenes of the photoshoot coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment