Photography courses and workshops in Brisbane QLD Australia


Paul Farris is both a professional photographer and tutor of photography courses and practical workshops designed for DSLR users in the Brisbane area.

5 May 2010

Variety is the spice of life

What I love so much about being a photographer is not only the creativeness that it allows me but also the diversity of jobs that seem to come my way. Over the last few weeks in my photography business, I have shot portraits of an 80 year old grandmother, an 18 month old grandson, an 80's inspired band, a hopeful student actress and a media company promoting the benefits of the Clem7 tunnel. Each job and project has not only been a lot of fun but also a pleasure to have been the photographer chosen from the many hundreds (if not thousands) out there. I count myself lucky to work in a medium which allows me to indulge in my passion for creativeness as well as meet some amazing people along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment